Update: I will be joining the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute as a Tenure-Track Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical, Aerospace, and Nuclear Engineering starting 2022 Fall. Multiple fully-funded Ph.D. positions available starting Spring 2023. Different topics available including
- physics-informed machine learning,
- artificial intelligence for fluid dynamics,
- data-driven control of dynamic systems.
Students with a strong math/coding background are encouraged to apply. Deadline for Spring 2023 is August 15, 2022.
- Ph.D. in Aerospace Engineering and Scientific Computing, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Dec. 2020
- Advisor: Prof. Karthik Duraisamy
- M.S.E. in Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Dec. 2015
- Advisor: Prof. Eric Johnsen
- B.S. in Applied Mathematics, Beihang University, Beijing, July 2013
- B.E. in Aerospace Engineering, Beihang University, Beijing, July 2013
- Advisor: Prof. Chun-hian Lee